Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Words of Wisdom

There are moments when one of my children will say something to utterly and completely brilliant that I find myself basking in the sunlight of pride.

It was my teenage son that stood next to me this evening and informed me that he had posted a blog, his first ever, on his myspace page. Initially I would have to say that I was shocked.

My son?
Choosing to express his views and opinions by way of the written word?
Who was this child that stood before me and what had the girl done to him?

He muttered on a bit longer about his post until finally I could contain myself no longer. I whirled around in my chair and quickly pulled up my own myspace account and clicked the link to his page. There it was, clear as day, a blog post written by my oldest child.

I'd put a direct link to the post here, but considering the fact that his page is listed as private, I figured I would just copy and paste the post so that you all could experience the same words of wisdom that I did:

GUYS oh were dumb..............

So over time I have learned that anytime a person of the male persuasion decides to talk to someone of the female persuasion 99.9% of the time the guy is gonna be WRONG about something in that conversation it doesn't matter if we think we are right we never are so STOP trying to win........its real easy to just tell that person of the female persuasion that she is right then arguing about it just to ultimately get proven wrong anyway LOL. To all the guys that read this I hate to tell ya but most girls are just down right smarter because they use there brains and we simply don't most of the time, not are faults just how we are and just how it will be. Oh and girl logic don't try and think you know what a person of the female persuasion is thinking because guys don't! Our logic is different therefore don't try to use it to figure what a girl is thinking because it is WRONG!!!!! lol oh I could probably go on for all I know I prolly left some out but ill get to fixing it up some time lol

Okay, so maybe he needs a few lessons in grammar, and perhaps someone should teach him the importance of line breaks, but the meaning is still very much there.

I read his post the first time, and after recovering from the run-on sentence headache that it induced, I reread it for a second time.

That's my boy.

Some men spend their entire lives trying to figure out the very things that my son has managed to figure out in only 18 years. What a bright kid.

Right now, I'm the proudest mother in the entire world.

No comments: